16 giugno 2017

I NEVER DO THE SAME MISTAKE TWICE



The animals went in two by two (Song) Here
I go / I went 
I am / I was 

His/her


What’s your name?

What’s your favorite colour? 

Where are you from?

Where do you live?

How old are you?

How are you?

What’s your favourite sport?

What are you wearing?

When is your birthday?

Why are you so happy?

Who is she?

Who is he?
What are you wearing?


Autumn leaves

Halloween Dark, dark wood


I have got / I haven’t got
He / She / It has got / He / She / It hasn’t got 



Winona 

Marc’s pen is blue 


Her name is … / His name is ….

Merry Christmas 


Bingo 


Questions and answers 


Do you like lemon ice cream?


What are you doing? What is he doing? What is  she doing?


Present simple / Present continuous 


Questions and answers: How many questions? Let’s write!


Who is Helen? Who is she?


Run / runs  Wash / washes   Have / has 


Bear’s busy family 


Does she have lunch?


His / Her / Its /  …




















Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Se vuoi puoi commentare ...