21 luglio 2016

CARI GENITORI, ORA TOCCA A VOI FARE DUE PAGINE DI COMPITI! 1) CERCHIATE 2) DOMANDA E RISPOSTA

LET'S HAVE A LOOK!

                  



PRESENT PERFECT / PAST SIMPLE
1) HAVE YOU TOLD YOUR NEIGHBOURS YOU'RE GOING AWAY?
2) ...

               

YES, I HAVE.
OR 
NOT, YET.


Have you told your neighbours you’re going away?
Yes, I have. I phoned them yesterday.

Have you watered all your plants?
Not, yet. I’m going to do that this evening.

Have you booked a taxi to take you to the airport?
Not, yet. I’m going to book a taxi as soon as possible.

Have you started packing?
Yes, I have. I’ve already packed my suitcase.

Have you organized someone to look after your cat?
Yes, I have. My sister’s coming in to feed him everyday.

Have you printed out your boarding pass?
Not, yet. I’m going to print it out tomorrow morning.

Have you bought some new suncream?
Yes, I have. I’ve bought a strange one, it’s a watermelon suncream!

Have you looked at a guidebook?
Yes, I have. I found a very good guidebook in the city center library, where they have second-hand books.
It’s so much cheaper!

Have you rang the hotel to tell them you’re a vegetarian?
Yes, I have. I told them I’m vegetarian and vegan.


e per voi, ecco le pagine corrette di italiano per controllare e riposarvi.






Alla prossima settimana!